Friday, May 23, 2014

Europe Day 6 (technically 7): Party Day with the Cousins!

Last day in Europe! :( So much sadness but I had so much fun on this trip. After we got into Zurich, the next day my mom, aunt, cousins and I went to a very fun amusement park. It was about an hour drive away from my cousins' house and was well worth it.This park had everything from a mechanical bull, to slides. It was extremely fun!

Cousin Picture!
Trying(Failing) at riding a bull...

Elena!

Sabina!

Katherina!

All the slides!

So much fun!





































Sorry this post is mostly a blob of pictures but that is all we did that day. The next morning I got on a plane and travelled back home! Finally I am done with this trip.... Now on to blogging about more posts that have to do with the here and now!

No comments:

Post a Comment